Request for Quotation: graphic design and creative servicesJennifer
Introduction and Context
Corner Brook Port Corporation (CBPC) is implementing a cruise enhancement project which aims to improve cruise passenger and crew experience at the dock facility. CBPC is seeking quotations for graphic design and creative services for this project.
The project includes many different components including improvements to the cruise welcome program through more effective way-finding signage, informative maps, backdrops/billboards that showcase Newfoundland heritage and history, and an official building sign (site identifier).
The proposed improvements will help the port better accommodate cruise ship calls in the future by providing a more welcoming and colourful arrival area and ensuring clear and concise directional and informative signage.
Scope of Work
The CBPC will evaluate all quotations submitted for this project. The successful business will be responsible for the following elements of this project:
- Design and creative service.
- Recommendation of all materials including most appropriate means for printing and installation.
If possible, the following items can be added into the scope of work and quoted accordingly:
- Purchase, production and delivery of all materials.
- Installation of signs.
- General way-finding (exterior signs, various sizes, pedestrian on-foot)
- Welcome to Corner Brook, Newfoundland banner
- 3 Mobile directional fingerboard/sign
- Crew Wifi Lounge sign
- Information Kiosk sign (x2)
- The Market sign (x2)
- Shore Excursions | Shuttle Bus | Taxis signs
- Cruise Terminal sign (x3)
- Informative Maps (exterior signs, 4’x3’ or larger, pedestrian on foot)
- Directional map to civic square
- Overview map of CB with key points
- Heritage and Historic Selfie Backgrounds (external, seasonal, around 8’x8’, pedestrian on foot, to be installed in The Market)
- Gros Morne National Park scenery
- Newfoundland fishery scenery
- Open to suggestion for third backdrop
- Site identifier
- Sign/block lettering to be installed on the transit shed (logo or wordmark)
Submission of Quotations:
Extended Deadline: quotations must be submitted by March 13
Email quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about this project? Contact us to request more detail.
Jennifer Hartley, Business Development Manager
email@example.com | 709-634-6600