Cruise Ship Services
• Dockside welcome with local band playing traditional Newfoundland music.
• Information services for passengers and crew on ship and dockside.
• Complimentary personalized souvenir luggage tags for passengers and crew.
• Newfoundland dog welcoming passengers at dockside.
• Royal Newfoundland Constabulary and Royal Canadian Mounted Police in dress
• Complimentary area walking map for passengers and crew.
• Complimentary transportation on dock by golf cart for passengers with mobility difficulties.
• Presentation of gifts and commemorative plaque to Captain.
• Onboard entertainment for passengers featuring local musicians upon request.
• Onboard lecturers on the history, geology and culture of the area upon request.
What passengers are saying about Corner Brook
"One of our favourite ports. The people are so friendly and the scenery is spectacular."
"I have always wanted to visit Newfoundland and our visit in Corner Brook couldn't have been better."
Newfoundland and Labrador is renowned for its friendliness and this is apparent in the welcome we offer to cruise ships. Your passengers will agree that Corner Brook is one of the friendliest ports in Atlantic Canada.
This Site best viewed at 800x600 or larger using